I am not as big a fan of Tim Ferris as other people, but there are some great “to do” activities in this podcast and it was excellent.
- 21 days of no complaints – Wear a bracelet on your wrist. Switch it if you gossip or complain.
- Jar of awesome – Put a post it note in a jar whenever something awesome happens.
- Poverty week – Wear very simple clothes and eat rice & beans for a week. (Probably need to expand on this)
- Guided meditation with Headspace
- 5 minute journal …
- In the AM “Today I am grateful for…” with categories being: a] relationship that helped you, b] opportunity you have today, c] something great that happened yesterday, d] something simple near you (e.g. a cloud)
- At night do “Three amazing things that happened today” and Today would have been better if…”
- Thank one person per day. Track someone down each day and thank them.
- Ten deep breaths in a row.