- Enjoy painting, not the idea of having painted
- Family, friends, hobbies – that’s it
- Is this person saying what they mean or the exact opposite of what they mean?
- Would I work as a bartender at night to do this job?
- Would I want this person to be at my wedding? (my funeral?)
- How close is this person to their personal legend?
- Is this knowledge from doing or from planning?
- Count your time in dog years (multiply it by 7) – to really value it.
- Do you want to be a life-long student AND practitioner at this?
- Real food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
- Why are you doing this?
- How is this person asking or talking about themself?
- The older something is, the better it is.
- How will you be doing this one year from now?
- Does this person dress like “themself”?
- What does this person’s hands say about the type of person they are (same for cars)
- All verbal threats are signs of weakness
- People can only process one idea at a time
Works in Progress
- Flex your abs when you talk so you don’t speak too much (really not liking this one).
- Does this person have any risk if they are wrong?
- Did you nod your head, breathe and then respond?
- To see if someone knows just ask them how over and over.
- Wait 24 hours if you are emotional about something before responding.
- What’s the difference between doing this from first principles and wishful thinking?